Eastwood Guitars Classic 4 Bass - Honeyburst - 30" Short Scale Semi-Hollow Body - NEW!
Eastwood Guitars Classic 4 Bass
30 -1/2” Short Scale!
Semi-Hollow Electric Bass Guitar
The Eastwood Classic 4 is a semi-hollow body electric bass guitar with a retro-inspired design meant to evoke classic vintage basses from the sixties. Think Gretsch / Epiphone / Rickenbacker / Mosrite etc… The short 30 -1/2" scale allowed Eastwood to develop an instrument with great balance and a comfortable feel. Thanks to a pair of EW Retro Humbucking pickups, the tone is thick and rich. Dual Volume Controls and a Master Tone provide plenty of control too. This BASS will become your favorite everyday instrument!
Features and Specs of the Eastwood Classic 4 semi-hollow body Electric Bass Guitar
- Laminated Maple Body with Internal Center Block
- Set Neck Construction
- Bound Fingerboard
- Sharks Teeth Inlays
- 30 -1/2” Scale Length
- 1 – ½” Nut Width
- Two EW-Retro Humbuckers
- 3-Way Pickup Selector
- 2 x Volume Controls
- 1 x Tone Control
- Wood Floating Bridge
- Trapeze Tailpiece
- Gotoh style Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- Case: Sold Separately
Make'n Music is Eastwood / Airline Guitars USA Warehouse and Factory Outlet shop. We always have the best selection of Eastwood and Airline Guitars in stock at a great price. We are happy to have the Classic 4 Bass for sale. If you don’t see what you are looking for just give us a shout. If it exists we probably have it available.
Features & Specs
- Body: Bound Laminated Maple, Maple Top, Bound F-Holes
- Colours: Orange, White, Walnut
- Pickups: Two EW-Retro Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume 1 Tone
- Bridge: Wood Floating, Trapeze Tail
- Neck: Bound Maple, SET neck
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Sharks Teeth Inlays
- Scale Length: 30 1/2"
- Width at the Nut: 1 1/2"
- Hardware: Gotoh style Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: #50-#105 Long Scale
- Case: Extra - 8855XXL
- Unique Features: Unique Sharks Teeth Inlays