Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4
Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 4x4
Power both your high current and low current guitar effects pedals with the same power supply!
Pedals have come a long way these days. Granted, there are still the old staples that only use a few transistors and resistors, but with the new DSP powered pedals, some power supplies just don't have enough juice to power the 400 milliamps of these fx on your board, leaving you with having to get one power supply for your digital stuff and one for your analog pedals. The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4 gives you four 9v 100ma outputs for your standard effects and 4 high current 400ma outputs, two of which that can be selected at either 9 or 12 volts.
Features and Specs of the Pedal Power 4x4 Power Supply from Voodoo Lab:
- Isolated power to make digital pedals sound their best
- Four 9V isolated high-current 400mA output sections (2 with 12V option)
- Four 9V isolated 100mA output sections
- Powers Strymon, Eventide, Line 6 (excludes M9/M13), BOSS Twin, TC Electronic Nova and more
- Also compatible with all 9V battery operated pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Compact design fits small pedalboards and rack shelves
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- 5-year warranty
Attention! This is for 110V US Voltage only!
It will not work in most other countries without a step up, or step down transformer