CA OX Raw with Electronics
CA Guitars OX Raw
Composite Acoustics has reinvented the Acoustic / Electric guitar!
The OX Raw from Composite Acoustics is one incredible instrument! We've been living in the 21st Century for over a decade now. It's about time that Acoustic Design has finally caught up! LIke it's little brother, the Cargo Raw, the OX Raw from CA Guitars is comfortable to play anywhere, from your favorite Armchair to the Arctic Tundra, at a coffee house jam with friends to the desert of Death Valley. CA Guitars has designed the OX Raw to be a slightly larger instrument than the Cargo, but it's still a fairly compact guitar and will not only travel easy, but it will play perfect and in tune when you get there. Thanks to it's innovative carbon fiber construction, the OW Raw has the power and tone of a much larger instrument, even with it's smaller body size.
The unique and innovative Carbon Fiber construction used by Composite Acoustics offers up the ULTIMATE in tonal consistency and long term durability. The neck and body utilize a rigid, 1-piece construction method and the composite materials used are impervious to climatic changes such as temperature and humidity.
What does this all mean to you? An acoustic guitar from CA Guitars will never need adjustments do to changes in season, weather, etc... Leave this thing in the trunk of your car and drive through Death Valley- Play a gig and it will still be in tune. Then, pack it up and fly up to the North Pole. Take it out, play a gig, it will still be in tune. No buzzing or neck issues to adjust. Heck- you can even bring it to the moon (if you can get there)
Features and Specifications of the OX Raw electric acoustic from CA Guitars:
- All composite, acoustically tailored construction for ultimate tone, durability and versatility
- Rigid one-piece neck/body construction for long term stability
- 14 fret neck / body joint
- Carbon fiber neck for consistent playability (No truss rod adjustments needed, ever!)
- Composite fingerboard with 20 medium stainless frets
- Performance tuned lightweight carbon fiber bracing
- Proprietary carbon fiber bridge and saddle materials
- L.R. Baggs electronics
- Impervious to temperature and humidity changes
- Center sound hole with brushed stainless look sound hole ring
- Ultra-precise tuning machines with 18:1 ratio
- Hand-made in the U.S.A.
- Side inlay dots and small silver top inlay dots
- Satin Back RAW carbon fiber top finish
The OX Raw from Composite Acoustics / CA Guitars is an awesome instrument. Period.
We've been living in the 21st Century for a decade now. Finally, the acoustic guitar design has caught up. It's about time!