Airline Guitars Jupiter TT - Metallic Black - Supro Dual Tone / Twin Tone / Jupiter Pro -inspired Electric Guitar - NEW!
Airline Guitars Jupiter TT
Retro Tribute Electric Guitar!
Twin Tone / Dual Tone / Jupiter Pro -inspired model
Reminiscent of the late 1950's Dual Tone, the Airline Jupiter TT borrows heavily from the vintage vibes and stylings of yesteryear. This love-child of the Airline Twin Tone and discontinued Jupiter PRO models not only looks the part, but it grants access to additional tones and features. Great feeling neck with a chunky soft V profile. Versatile and intuitive switching and great sounding pickups!
These tribute models and reissues from Airline Guitars are fantastically fun and a killer bang for the buck! They play as good as they look thanks to a number of enhancements to the construction and playability vs their vintage counterparts, including modern quality necks with good action and frets.
Vintage Airline Guitars were made in the USA between 1958 and 1968 by Valco and sold through Montgomery Ward. Valco also made guitars under the National and Supro brand names. Today these vintage electric guitars are highly prized by collectors and have been made famous again after being rediscovered by many of today’s influential guitar players.
Features of the Airline Jupiter TT solid body electric guitar
- Basswood Body
- Bolt-on Neck
- Pearloid Block Marker Inlays
- 24 3/4" Scale Length
- 1 5/8" Width at the Nut
- 20 frets
- VVDC Humbuckers
- 3-Way Flipper Switch w/ Mid-Position Blend
- Dual Volume Controls
- Dual Tone Controls
- Blender Control
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- Vintage Kluson Style Tuners
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- Custom Chrome Tailpiece
- (*Optional Bigby B-50 on Deluxe model)
- Case: Sold Separately
Make'n Music is happy to have the Airline Jupiter TT solid body electric guitar for sale! Eastwood is making some really cool guitars at a great price!
Features & Specs
- Body: Basswood
- Colours: White, Metallic Blue, Metallic Red, Green, White LH, Optional BIGSBY
- Pickups: Dual Hot-Rail Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume 2 Tone
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic, Custom Chrome Tail
- (optional BIGSBY, $129 installed, see Accessories)
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (628mm) 20 frets
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Vintage Kluson Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario #10
- Case: Extra
- Unique Features: Pin Striped Dual Pickguard