Airline Guitars Tuxedo LEFTY - Black - Left Handed Vintage Reissue Electric Guitar - NEW!
Airline Guitars Tuxedo - LEFTY
Vintage Reissue Tribute Model
Left Handed Hollowbody Electric Guitar
The new Airline Tuxedo is inspired by the vintage 1950s Barney Kessel signature model sold under the KAY and AIRLINE brand names. This Airline Tuxedo features a fully hollow body with a solid Mahogany center section that has been completely hollowed out and then capped with an Arched Maple top and Back. This light weight and versatile design allows for a tonal palette suitable for anything from Jazz to Punk to Blues to Rock. Exceptionally resonant and fairly resistant to the typical feedback issues of most hollow body guitars.
Features of the Left Handed Airline Tuxedo Hollow Body Electric Guitar
- Arched Maple Top and Back
- Solid Mahogany Sides
- Set Neck with Bound Fingerboard
- Pearloid Block Marker Inlays
- 25 1/2" Scale Length
- 1 11/16” Width at the Nut
- Two Custom Hi-Output P-90 Pickups
- 3-Way Switching
- Dual Volume Controls
- Dual Tone Controls
- Chrome Hardware
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- Trapeze Tailpiece
- Vintage Style Open Back Tuners
- Case: Sold Separately
- Available Colors: Black, Sunburst, Copper, Left-hand Black
- Unique Features: 1950's AIRLINE "Coat of Arms" logo on Pickguard
Make'n Music is happy to have the Airline Guitars Tuxedo for sale! Eastwood is really making some cool electric guitars at a great price!