Fender Custom Shop 1960 Telecaster Custom Relic - Chocolate 3 Color Sunburst - Handwound Twisted Tele Pickups - NEW!
Fender Custom Shop 1960 Telecaster Custom – Relic
Chocolate 3 Color Sunburst!
Hand-Wound Twisted Tele Pickups!
The Fender Custom Shop 1960 Relic Telecaster Custom is a sight and sound to behold! This one is built with a lightweight Alder body dressed in a gorgeous 3-Color “Chocolate Sunburst” finish with “Dark Plum” sides - Double Bound for elegance. Pure Telecaster Twang and Sparkle comes from a pair of hand-wound Twisted Tele pickups wired to Master Volume and Tone Controls with a 3-way switch (sporting a nifty aged white “top hat” switch tip too!).
The neck is Quartersawn Maple with a Dark Rosewood “slab” fingerboard, sculpted to an early ‘60s “oval C” profile. Other premium features include a 9.5” radius, 21 Narrow Jumbo frets, 3 ply aged mint pickguard, Vintage Telecaster bridge with threaded saddles and Vintage tuning machines. Includes Brown Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Case Candy.
Features of the Fender Custom Shop 1960 Relic Tele Custom in Sunburst
- Double Bound Alder Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck with Dark Rosewood Fingerboard
- Early 60’s Oval C Profile
- 9.5” Radius
- 6105 Narrow / Jumbo Frets
- Vintage-style Nickel / Chrome Hardware
- Vintage Tele Bridge with Threaded Saddles
- Custom Shop Handwound Twisted Tele Pickups
- Modern Tele Wiring
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
- 3-way Switch
- Brown Tolex Hard Case
- Certificate of Authenticity and Case Candy
- 7.4 lbs
- Manufacturer’s Part Number: 1551060855