Fender Standard Jazzmaster HH - Black
Fender Standard Jazzmaster HH
Standard Series Electric Guitar
Dual Humbuckers w/ Coil Tapping
Standard Series guitars and basses bring authentic Fender designs and sound to a whole new generation of players.
The Wilder Side of the Jazzmaster
For modern guitarists who want heavy and aggressive tone, the Standard Jazzmaster HH is an unusual take on the classic Fender model, delivering massive high-gain power and a whole new sonic personality from two Blacktop open-coil humbucking pickups with chrome/black bobbins and black bezels. Sleek and supercharged, it’s built to match the intensity of any playing style, with other distinctive features including a coil-splitting push/pull switch built into the tone knob that leaves the outside coils active, a Jazzmaster floating tremolo bridge, and a lean control layout.
Features of the Standard Jazzmaster HH from Fender Guitars
- Maple neck with modern "C"-shaped profile
- 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets
- Dual Blacktop open-coil humbucking pickups with chrome/black bobbins
- Black pickup bezels
- Three-way toggle pickup switch on lower horn
- Push-pull switch in tone knob splits humbucking pickup coil
- Jazzmaster floating tremolo bridge/tailpiece
Highlights of the Fender Standard Jazzmaster HH
Blacktop Humbucking Pickups w/ Coil Splitting
With two full-throated open-coil Blacktop pickups and a chrome/black pickup cover combination, new Standard models offer a striking new visual along with hotter vintage humbucking tones. A Push / Pull control on the tone knob allows for coil split.
Modern Neck with "C" Profile
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a contemporary “C”-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a smooth back finish. Ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.
Use the coil-splitting push-pull knob hidden in the tone control to activate only the outer coils of the bridge pickup and unlock classic single-coil tone.
Specifications for the Fender Standard Jazzmaster HH Offset Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck w/ Rosewood Fingerboard
- Modern "C" Neck Profile
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 9.5" Fingerboard Radius
- 21x Medium Jumbo Frets
- 1.650" Nut Width
- Blacktop Humbucking Pickup
- Master Volume Control
- Master Tone Control
- Push / Pull on Tone for Coil Split
- 3-way Toggle Switch for Pickup Selection
- Nickel / Chrome Hardware
- 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable Bridge
- “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- High Gloss Finish with Satin Neck Back
- Case – Extra
- Manufacturer’s Part Number 0149500581
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass®, and the distinctive headstock and bodies commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® and P Bass® are trademarks of the Fender® Musical Instruments Corporation. Fender® Musical Instruments (excluding accessories) may not be shipped outside the USA.