Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier 100 watt head
Mesa Boogie Amps Dual Rectifier 100 watt head
3 channel tube guitar amplifier head!
Select 50 watt or 100 watt settings
Custom Jute Grill cosmetic package!
From pure clean headroom, to classic crunch to all out high-gain heaviness…
The new Mesa/Boogie Dual Rec has been re-voiced for a more organic tone
The new Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier is a 3-channel, 100-watt, tube guitar amplifier head! The Dual Rectifier has always been capable of the most mammoth metal tone conceivable, but now thanks to a much needed re-voicing it’s even more versatile than ever. The new Dual Rec from Mesa Boogie Amps is more organic and natural sounding. Still heavy, but the cleans are richer and the classic overdrive / distortion sounds are much more natural with less of that “buzz saw” vibe. Experience the pure power of a legend for yourself - play through a brand new Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier 100 watt head!
These 3-channel monsters unleash all the punishing, new metal gain found in the original two channel Dual Recs, but add a powerful third channel dedicated to rhythm sounds as well. The high gain lead channels now each have an additional mode dubbed RAW for great sounding, classic lower gain tones. The touch-sensitive response of the RAW mode lets you explore the heavier side of blues through classic rock tones, revealing the soulful nature of this amazing tube-rectified power section. The new MULTI-WATT option lets you select 50 or 100 watts on each channel individually, giving you access to a whole different sound and dynamic performance. They also make this beast a lot more versatile whether you are playing in your bedroom, basement, garage, ON STAGE or in the STUDIO!
Modern players who want to get the most out of their amps onstage and in the studio will certainly be impressed with what Mesa Boogie delivers with the new Dual Rectifier 100 watt head. Three versatile channels, eight incredible modes, the new Solo Control feature, a programmable/footswitchable serial effects loop, and a stage-ready 6-button foot controller are all features that made the Dual and Triple Rectifier heads from Mesa Engineering purebred, gain-wielding beasts destined to improve upton the iconic status earned by their predecessors.
Features and Specs of the Dual Rectifier 3-channel, 100-watt/50-watt Tube Amplifier Head from Mesa/Boogie amps:
- MULTI-WATT switchable between 100W/50W by channel
- Class A/B power
- 4 x 6L6 power tubes
- 5 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 x 5U4 rectifier tubes
- Bias Select switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
3 fully independent channels with 8 modes
- Channel 1 = Clean or Pushed
- Channel 2 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain
- Channel 3 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain
- Fully Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence and Master Controls per Channel
Additional Specs of the Dual Rectifier 100 watt head from Mesa Boogie Amps
- Output Level Control (over all channels, when activated)
- Foot Switchable Solo Level control (over all channels, when activated)
- Selectable Dual Rectifier switch
- Bold/Spongy "Variac" switch
- Assignable serial effects loop with Send and Mix Level controls
- Slave Out with level control
- External switching jacks for channels 1, 2, 3, Solo, and effects loop
- 6-button footswitch included (Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, solo and effects loop)
- Slipcover included
- Handbuilt in Petaluma, California USA
- Manufacturer Part Number 2.DR.117D.V01.G05.H01.C01+
Mesa/Boogie products are ONLY available for US shipping.