Mesa Boogie Amps Triple Crown TC-50 1x12 Combo - Black w/ Custom Wicker Grille
Mesa Boogie Amps Triple Crown TC-50 1x12 Combo
3 channels! 50 watts!
Custom Wicker Grille!
EL-34 powered tube guitar amplifier!
Midi Switchable, Built-in Cab Clone DI, Reverb!
The new Triple Crown TC-50 from MESA Engineering captures the essence of Rock in a way only MESA can! This 3-channel tube guitar amplifier produces 50-watts of power from a pair of EL-34’s. This new platform features a bold set of features and new circuits unlike anything else in the Mesa/Boogie line. Sonically the TC-50 can conjure anything from bubbly, sparkling clean sounds - to amazingly tight and aggressive “Rock Crunch” - to vocal, harmonically rich high-gain. Experience a new generation of Rock Royalty – The Triple Crown TC-50!
YOUR CHOICE OF PUNCH! CHOOSE EL34, 6L6, OR 6V6 POWER
Need versatility? The TC-50 features a handy BIAS SWITCH allowing you to swap the standard EL34s with the fatter, rounder sounding 6L6. For those who want a warmer, rounder response and more easily attainable power clip, 6V6s can also be used in the EL34 setting with a direct swap over, creating a “Half-Power” scenario that exudes a more bubbly, vintage voice and creamier top end harmonic content.
LUSH REVERB, MIDI, DI WITH CAB SIMULATION AND MORE!
Triple Crown TC-50 is MIDI capable with up to 256 Programmable Presets. That alone would make this amp a fantastic value. But it’s also equipped with the CabClone D.I. - A convenient live or recording interface that doesn’t require the amp to be mic’d. A full complement of voicing options are included; CLOSED BACK, OPEN BACK and VINTAGE. A HEADPHONE out is also standard for when playing without a speaker. Lush, wet Reverb is also built-in and can be adjusted separately for each of the Triple Crown TC-50’s 3 channels.
Features of the Triple Crown TC-50 1x12 combo from Mesa Boogie Amps
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- All-Tube Amplifier
- 2xEL-34 Power Tubes / 6x12AX7 & 1x12AT7 Preamp Tubes
- 50-Watt Class A/B Power Amp
- Bias Select Switch for your choice of EL-34, 6V6 or 6L6 Power Tubes
- 3 Fully Independent Channels, each with 2 Modes:
- CHANNEL 1 (CLEAN) Features: Normal or Drive Modes - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- CHANNEL 2 (LO GAIN) Features: Normal or Tight Modes - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- CHANNEL 3 (HI GAIN) Features: Normal or Tight Modes - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- Output Level Control (over all channels)
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control (over all channels)
- Footswitchable, All-Tube Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls (rear panel)
- Footswitchable, Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop
- Built-In CabClone Cabinet Simulator and more featuring:
- Closed-Back, Open-Back and Vintage Voices
- Internal Amp Load & Headphone Output
- Speaker On/Off & Ground Lift Switches
- Uncompensated, +4db Direct Line Output (for external cab sims/IR, etc.)
- MIDI Switchable/Programmable via Control Change and Program Change messages
- 256 Preset Location (MIDI IN, MIDI Thru/Out, MIDI Channel & Store Switches) – Controls Channels 1, 2, 3, Reverb, FX Loop & Solo)
- All Aluminum Chassis
- 3x3, 6 Button Footswitch (Bottom Row: Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3 – Top Row: Reverb, FX Loop, Solo)
- Slip Cover
Weight and Dimension for the Mesa Boogie Triple Crown 50 watt combo
- Height 19 - 1/4"
- Width 22 - 3/4"
- Depth 10 - 3/8"
- Weight 56 lbs