Mesa Boogie Cabclone 8 ohm - Guitar Amplifier Speaker Cabinet Simlulator / Load Box / Direct Box
Mesa/Boogie Amps CABCLONE 8 ohm
Guitar Amplifier Speaker Cabinet Simulator
Built-In Amp Load & Headphone Output
The Mesa/Boogie Cabclone is a speaker cabinet simulator and load box that makes using your guitar amplifier easier on stage or in the studio! Plug your amplifier's speaker output to the Cabclone, and you can connect your amp's tone directly to a mixing console, mic preamp, or even direct to your recording device. Three different cabinet simulation voicings let you emulate the sound of open-back, closed-back, and "vintage" speaker cabinets. While you can still use a speaker cabinet if you want to, lugging it to the gig is no longer required. Sound guys LOVE the direct signal – And a happy sound guy = better live sound. No more getting yelled at to “turn down!”
Overview of the Mesa/Boogie Cabclone Speaker Cabinet Simulator and Load Box
- Cabinet Simulation and Load for your Guitar Amp
- Play with or without a speaker
- Direct interface to a mixing console
- Direct interface to a recording rig
- Lower Stage Volume / Better Tone!
Great tone with or without a speaker cabinet! We know your speaker cabinet is a big part of your tone, but we also know how heavy it is! Thanks to the Cabclone lugging a speaker cabinet to and from gigs is no longer required – It’s optional. And if you’re recording at home and need to keep things quiet you can now plug right into your recording interface without sacrificing the sound of a cabinet. Alternatively, if you are looking for a bigger, wider sound, you can record both the Cabclone's direct output and your mic’d cabinet at the same time.
In typical Mesa/Boogie fashion, the Cabclone speaker simulator is built tough and designed to survive. There's a handy, removable tilt-back stand built right in so you can place it over the handle on your amplifier head. And it's a completely passive design, so you won't need to keep track of a separate power supply. As a gigging companion, the Cabclone is much easier to deal with than a full-size speaker cabinet.
Features of the Cabclone 8 ohm Speaker Cabinet Simulator and Load Box from Mesa Boogie Amps
- Speaker Cab Simulator and Load Box
- Works with 8 ohm Guitar amplifiers or Speaker outputs
- Rated up to 150 watts
- Open-Back, Closed-Back, and "Vintage" speaker cabinet emulations
- Play with or without a Speaker
- Connect directly to a mixing console, mic preamp, or recording device
- Headphone output defeats line outputs for silent practice
- Designed and handbuilt in the USA
Mesa/Boogie products are ONLY available for US shipping, must be a US resident.